Sunday, August 17, 2014

Menu

No pictures this week. 

Sunday - black bean soup (leftovers)

Monday - smoked chicken, mashed potatoes, veggie

Tuesday - pepperoni pizza with cauliflower crust http://brokeandbougie.blogspot.com/2013/09/clean-eating-pizza-cauliflower-crust.html

** I've never made a cauliflower pizza crust and this one was a failure. It didn't taste bad. It was actually pretty good, just not crispy pizza crust. It was more like soggy casserole. Matt thinks I should put 1/4 c of flour in to help absorb the water. I just think maybe I didn't squeeze enough water out. I soaked 2 towels but when I was flattening it on the cookie sheet there was still a lot of water. I also doubled the recipe to make a large enough pizza for our family.

Wednesday - hamburgers and tator tots. Matt was thrilled I used beef instead of ground turkey. And Aldi's tator tots are delicious at 1.89/bag.

Thursday - pork chops, skillet potatoes, roasted broccoli

Friday - smoked chicken thighs, mashed potatoes, German chocolate cake. Happy birthday, Matt!

Saturday - tuna melts (made with avocado instead of mayo), baked chips, grapes

1 comment:

  1. I got some good ideas from your meal plan! Going to get some Aldie's tots!!

    ReplyDelete