Monday, October 7, 2013

Chicken Avocado Soup

I made chicken avocado soup for lunch today. I thought it was really good. Just a simple and tatty soup. Matt thought it was okay. The avocado is what made it for me. It melts in your mouth. :)  The soup is so simple and requires only a few ingredients: chopped green onion, garlic, shredded chicken, chicken broth, and a diced tomato. Then add in avocado right before serving and garnish with cilantro if you want. The original recipe called for lime juice when serving also but I omitted it. 

                     

I'd make it again but make sure I have some crusty bread to accompany it. Matt's a carb lover and so I think that would help. I was fine with just soup. 

Here is the link: http://www.mamamiss.com/2013/03/27/eats-chicken-avocado-soup/

     

No comments:

Post a Comment